Hi there and welcome! I am Mariam, the lady behind the camera at Mariam Saifan Photography! I am so excited that you found me. I love getting to know my clients and believe that doing so helps us create an awesome experience together. Here are a few fun facts to get to know a little more about me!
Mariam from Mariam Saifan Photography
- My husband and I got married in 2013 and absolutely love traveling together! Our favorite place that we’ve traveled thus far is the US Virgin Islands. It feels like heaven swimming at Trunk Bay Beach!
- I love jet skiing in the ocean! In fact, I got a job offer to become a jet ski instructor in the Bahamas! (Ha, maybe I should have taken the offer!)
- I love cats, especially my cat which we named “Basboosa” (It means Kitty Cat in Arabic – I know, so creative!) In fact, I got her from a previous wedding client! I thought I couldn’t love anything more until…
- We were blessed with a lovely baby boy in May of 2017! He is the love of our lives!
- My favorite thing to do Friday nights is hang out with my whole family and drink mint tea at my grandma’s house! I have over 45 cousins!
- I work full time as a lighting designer at an architectural engineering firm and am an engineering graduate from the University of Kansas (Go Jayhawks)!
- I quit an engineering internship in high school so that I could go on a trip to Turkey with my parents. I bought my first camera before the trip and that’s when my love for photography began!
- I can live off of eating bread, tomatoes, cheese, and olives for the rest of my life!
- I photograph with my Canon 6D and love shooting with prime lenses such as the 35mm, 50mm, 85mm, and 100mm! I also have multiple off camera flashes and light stands!
- I love meeting and working with awesome people! One of the best feelings in the world is when my clients are happy! I can’t wait to meet you!
See the Mariam Saifan Photography promo video below!
Featured on the top 15 best portrait photographers in the Overland Park area! Check out the Top 15 Best Overland Park Portrait Photographers
Featured on The Indian Wedding Site! Check out the Kansas Indian Engagement Session
Featured on the Muslim Travel Girl Blog! Why A Cruise Should Be Your Next Holiday
Featured on the Basic Invite! Mariam Saifan Photography
Also listed on the Knot & Perfect Wedding Guide of Kansas City and works featured in Florists Review Magazine!